Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'm sick of it all

This blog is more of a rant today. I am sick and tired of all of the crap that is going on this country. I am sick of President Bush, Mayor Finkbeiner, the shitty housing market, living in the ghetto, doctors who won't listen to their patients, and anyone who is in a position of authority. I am sick of the bull shit, the inability of anyone in a position of authority and power to listen to the needs of all their stakeholders, not just the ones they deem important. I could go into more specifics about some of the above, but I don't feel like being arrested for speaking out against the president, getting shot in the ghetto, having to find another ob/gyn, and there are other other things that I can't mention for fear of reprisal by people in position of authority.
I AM SICK OF IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!