Monday, July 9, 2007

Response to Historymike's tag

I was tagged by Historymike at historymike.blogspot.com ans so I have to respond to this tag. The rules according to Historymike are: "1. Let others know who tagged you.2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged."

1. I began my undergraduate career at Ball State University as a vocal performance major with a history minor.

2. I collect hurricane glasses from every Hard Rock Cafe location that I visit.

3. I have been to Ireland two times. During those two trips, I met a guy and on the second trip we broke up. Lesson learned from this experience is don't date the tour guide that hits on you during a walking tour. By the way, Ireland is a beautiful place to visit and I would highly recommend visiting if you ever get the chance to vacation there.

4. I attended law school for a year at Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing Michigan. I realized it wasn't what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. However this experience wasn't priceless, it costs me thirty grand in student loans in order to figure this little life lesson out.

5. I have had three different last names, but only have been married once.

6. I am addicted to General Hospital.

7. My fast food obsession is Taco Bell. I have to eat there at least once a week to satisfy my cravings.

8. I really want to be an Irish history historian but since there are no jobs in Irish history, I have turned my research interests toward European Expansion to Asia and World History.


I don't know eight people who write blogs. So the buck stops here and I have violated one of the 4 cardinal rules of blog tag.